Full Health Appraisal
If you book in for the Full Health Appraisal it includes:
- White and Red Blood Cells Screening,
- Body Composition test,
- Urine test,
- Glucose test,
- Zinc test,
- Blood pressure,
- Nutrition and Health Appraisal analysis.
The total cost is $185 for 1 hour consultation with Pat and all the tests ($170 for Pensioners)
(tests done and information available at the same time as your consult with Pat)
What are the tests for?
Screening White and Red Blood Cells
Test to measure your fat, muscle, BMI, extra and intracellular water levels
Glucose test– just a prick gives us information on how well your body deals with sugar.
Urine test that shows any urinary infections, glucose, PH, Bilirubin (liver), Ketones (are you burning fat) and we also test your Dysbiosis – how good is your gut
Iridology is the tool that Pat uses to understand the whole body – mentally, emotionally and physically
Zinc test is a simple taste test to measure zinc absorption.
Blood Pressure checks the blood pressure
Nutrition we need a list of what you’ve been eating for the past week
Health Appraisal see further down, If you have any questions please phone 6541 1884
What you need to do
- Nutrition Keep a record of what you eat and drink for a week
- Have a good meal the night before, including protein
- Urine We need a small sample of the first urine in the morning (about ¼ cup) in a clean, disposable container
- No food or light food only 2 hours before test, (eg salad and small amount of protein, or a piece of fruit)
- No exercise during the 2 hours before the test
- An hour before your appointment try to drink 500ml of water